Writing OS X Apps for Game Center
Part 2: Requesting a Match
Issue: 12.5 (September/October 2014)
Author: Tom Baumgartner
Author Bio: Tom is retired and enjoys programming in Xojo (at XDC 2014 he was one of the attendees recognized for 15 years of using RealBasic/Xojo). Along with curling, Xojo fills the Canadian winter when Tom can't golf, fish, or play tennis.
Article Description: No description available.
Article Length (in bytes): 15,265
Starting Page Number: 26
Article Number: 12505
12505project.zip Updated: 2014-09-02 10:52:29
Related Link(s): None
Excerpt of article text...
Last issue described setting up your accounts with Apple so your game can interact with the Game Center (Sandboxed) testing facility. The steps are:
* Become a member of the Mac Developer Program
* Create and download the certificates from your member account
* In your member account register the Mac computers to be used in your testing
* Register your game application in iTunes Connect
* Create unique testing users in iTunes Connect
...End of Excerpt. Please purchase the magazine to read the full article.